my writing style could best be described as “probably more commas than is entirely necessary”
Have u ever just sat back and actually thought about how much fucking gay porn you’ve read
You wanna know what gets me off? What really turns me on? Writing an essay without changing the default size 11 Calibri font with no line spacing, and then changing it to size 12 Times New Roman with double spacing and seeing it grow from 3 to 5 pages. Yeah, that really gets me going.
1st place winner can choose which piece they want, second place gets the other one.
Winner & Second place revealed by random generator, followers of either me or apollocomic get two entries! likes don’t count so please reblog ‘u’
Ends 22nd December~ I’ll pay for shipping & delivery too.
(and if you’re feeling like a champ you can donate a little bit just to help me out - 50p or something will make a ton of difference)
- Scuffed shoes show that you’ve been somewhere; a scuffed heart does much the same thing.
- Your brain fits neatly inside your skull; your mind fits nowhere.
- Shelving your memories into neat chronological categories might work for all of five seconds, but they’ll probably get bored…
as sort of a sibling post to the one on female rappers of color, here’s a short list of trans* and/or queer rappers!
- Mykki Blanco - Soundcloud
- Heidi Barton Stink - Bandcamp
- Cakes Da Killa - Soundcloud
- Amplify Dot - Soundcloud
- Katastrophe - Soundcloud
- Yung LT (RIP :( be careful when searching for his music, trigger warning for violence, murder, and misgendering) - Reverbnation
- Sasha Go Hard - Soundcloud
- Zebra Katz - Soundcloud
- Foxx-Jazell - Reverbnation
- Micah Domingo - Soundcloud
thank you to everyone who helped me find these artists! <3